- Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment
- Funds should be available within 5 business days
- If your order is canceled and does not ship, the hold will expire in accordance to the time frame set by your financial institution, usually within 5 business days
- If your item is returned, please allow 1-2 weeks for a credit to be issued in addition to 5 business days after for those funds to post back to your account.
- Credit card, ATM, debit or check card refunds - your financial institution authorized the payment and placed a hold on your account at the time you placed your order however, your account is not actually billed until the order ships. Voids to these types of cards will notify your bank to release the funds they are holding back to your account.
- Credit Card Voids: Credit card voids for cancel or change orders will seamlessly fall off of your account. No charge nor credit will be seen on your next statement.
- ATM, Debit or check card Voids: funds should be available within 5 days. These services treat all pending transactions like cash. For this reason returns of funds will vary pending on the speed of your financial institution.
Need More Help?